Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivational Quotes

Today I got a package in the mail - my RoadID that I ordered last week. For those who don't know, this is a bracelet to wear while running or biking that has information that might be important to medical personnel if something unthinkable happens to me. (If it's not unthinkable to you, then stop reading this and go away!) The toughest part of ordering the RoadID was figuring out what to put on the last two lines - generally used for something motivational. Thinking about what I need to tell myself more often than anything else, I went with, "Yesterday, you said tomorrow!"

That got me thinking and wondering - what would you put there? If you had only two short lines to write the one thing that will motivate you most, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment